Sunday 21 October 2012

PLAIN LACEWING

Plain Lacewing 

(Cethosia penthesilea methypsea)

PHOTO LOCATION AND DATE TAKEN

Those are butterfly as below photo are located at Awana Genting Resort  however it may located other mountain at Peninsular of Malaysia. Those photo were taken Sunday 21st October 2012. 


ABOUT THE PHOTO

Plain Lacewing is a butterfly, is actually not my target of the photo today during bird photo hunting in the mountain of Genting Highland at Malaysia. However, I was bored when suddenly that butterfly fly arround in front of me. I was curious, then i prepared to shot with using my CANON 5D Mark#3 and Lens 70 - 200 mm with 2x converter, however this bird is very near, so what I can do, I set my lens 70 - 200 mm to shoot at 2 meter instead of 5 meter. To make more this butterfly beauty and shine in dark background, I used my SPEEDLIGHT 580EX from canon, to keep it steady I also use Monopod

RELATED LINK

Related link to my blogspot .... Butterfly at Taman Rama- Rama MALAYSIA



PHOTOS 



PLAIN LACEWING @ GENTING HIGHLAND 21 OCT 2012

PLAIN LACEWING @ GENTING HIGHLAND 21 OCT 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment